Friday, December 16, 2011

MIM #45 Challenge-Coloring Embossed Images

Hey there.  I promise this is the last post for today and maybe the whole weekend.  Not sure about the results on this one.  It did kind of funny things to my Copics.  Like white spots on the tips.  My embossing power is really old so that might be part of the problem.  We were to emboss an image with white powder on dark cardstock then color with Copic markers.

Cardstock: Choc.Chip(SU), Natural Ivory,Simply Chartreuce and Mellon Berry background paper.
Ink: White pigment(SU)
Stamps: Button Boutique(PTI)
Extras: Button Boutique die set, natural twill, bakers twine(PTI), Copic markers R22,YG03,BG72

It is a little streaky and the colors are wonky in the picture.  Sweet dreams!  Sentimentally Sue.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your layout--and what a fabulous technique!!! LOVE the pop of pink!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...