Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mojo Monday 220

Hello people!  I want to thank everyone for the kind comments.  Papercrafting is something I truelly love to do. So onto the Mojo sketch.  I keep thinking that I am done making Christmas cards then out pops another one.  I have always loved kraft cardstock so that is were I started.  The tag with the card is one I had made for a Unity challenge.  I loved how the colors worked on the tag and desided to go with that combo again.

Cardstock- Red(Hobby Lobby), Kraft(SU), old hymnal
Ink- Poppy and Chamomile(PTI), Artichoke and White(SU)
Stamps-Jingle all the Way(SU), Stripe(Oriental Trading Co)
Extras- Ribbon and TopNote die(SU), Circle Dies(PTI), Bell Punch(Martha)


The tag supplies are on another post below.  Hope everyone is taking a moment to enjoy this time to celebrate Christs' birth with family and friends.
Sentimentally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...