Saturday, July 7, 2012

CASE Study #98

Hello.  The Case study challenge was to use the card below as our inspiration.  I took from it the blue area behind the focal point, blue cardstock and
 the fact it is a baby card.
Below is my card.  I love those Happy Hexagons.  They made a really cute background with Bliss Blue and Barely Bannana ink from Stampin Up.  The other stamps are from the set Bitty Baby Blessi1ngs from Papertrey Ink. 
 Cardstock and dies is also from PTI.

Sweet dreams all!
Sentimentally Sue

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that onesie is just darling! Love the clean lines and the super cute little duckie! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! LOVE the hexagons! Super card! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute!! AND trendy, mind you.... mmm, hexagons!! :)
    Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...