Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Text Me" challenge

Good morning!  Hpoe you all had a great friday evening and got some stamping in.  This card is kind of funny in the fact that the black cardstock with text on it is from my Kindle packaging.  When I saw it I knew I needed to save it.  I loved the kraft and black together.  So I started with a kraft 4.25 by 4.25" base card.  Die cut a Quick Cuts mini book die from the Kindle packaging.  Punched a small oval(SU) from the mini book and backed the hole with white cardstock stamped with Raspberry Fizz ink and a Papertrey greeting.  Added the mini flower eyelets from Stampin Up.



Clean and Simple.  Thanks for stopping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

5 comments:

  1. Love touches of hot pink. So stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when packaging ends up in our crafty creations! We are not just hoarders ;) Thanks for playing along with us again at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I love the colors on the craft base! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! How smart you were to save that packaging, it's perfect and so COOL! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever clever clever! I love this funky unique design! Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...