Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sixth Birthday Bash!

Happy Wednesday to you!  Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 6th Aniversary with some great challenges.  Todays was to take the printable images below and use them in your project.  I liked the Happy Birthday with the chevrons.  I printed the images out on a piece of PTI white cardstock.
For this card I used 3 images.  One for the aqua banner, one for the frame and one for the base image.  I used the Chevron background in Aqua Mist and Fine Linen ink on white card base.

All the layers were popped up with foam tape to different heights.


Happy "6" PTI!  Thanks for stopping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

3 comments:

  1. It was bound to happen! Great minds think alike, right? LOL ;-) I love the chevrons you used below the focal point. Ties right in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Love the chevrons in the background and the way you popped up the different layers! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your card! I love how you tied in the chevron stripes! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...