Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Imitation with Printables

Hi ya!  So for my first challenge I thought I would take one of Ashley's cards and pull the stripes, lower right image and ribbon accent to create my project.
Next I took one of the printables Nicole gave us for the challenge today to create my focal point.  The candles dictated my colorway of Ocean Tide and Berry Sorbet.


These are fun printables.  I might try to get a few more cards made up if I have time.  Thanks for stopping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue! I love how you used the bold, graphic stripes as a simple background for your sentiment. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesomely clever idea for your card layout! I love how bright and cheerful it is! Plus, thanks for the link to the paper. I'm anxious to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright & beautiful card! Especially liking the striped background! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...