Saturday, February 24, 2018

Geometric Encouragement

Hello from snowy Iowa. Quick post this morning. We are expecting a storm later today and that means spotty internet. I wanted to play the the CAS-Friday's sketch challenge and Ellen Hutsons Pin-Sights challenge on more time.
My card is a one layer 110lbs white cardstock. Ink is Stampin Up or Papertrey Ink. Stamp sets used are Bokeh Dots and Wonky Backdrops both from Essentials by Ellen. Greeting is from Altenew called Painted Encouragement. The Eggplant purple ink is reading black online. Sorry.  The turquoise circles reminded me of the macaroons in the photo. Everything else was pretty straight forward. Simple stamping. Hardest part was making sure my triangles didn't get Wonky on me.


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.
P.S. stay warm and safe.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, and fitting for many different occasions/sentiments. A good masculine design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting card! Love the loose circles with the triangles. So many interesting things to look at. Thanks for playing along at the CAS-ual Fridays Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...