Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Three in a Row

Hey there. We are over the hump for work week. I saw the challenge on Addicted to CAS and thought to myself I don't have any cat stamps. Lol But upon further investigation I found a really old Stampin Up set called Trick or Treat that did contain a cat.
I stamped the cats in Unicorn white ink from Hero Arts,, let dry then colored with colored pencils. I have been working on this skill. I have a long way to go yet. I then stamped the greeting from Papertrey Ink in Versafine black ink and put tiny dots of clear Nuvo Drops on their eye. Tada, cats.

My next card uses the Honey Bee stamp set called Coffee Break and the Technique Tuesday set called Sassy Coffee stamped in Versafine ink on 110lbs cardstock. It is also colored with colored pencils.


Both cards follow the sketch.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue. 
P.S. most of my cards have been posted on my Instagram account lately under SentSue.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards. I truly love the sentiment on your cat card. Your coloring looks to be coming along beautifully. Thanks for playing with us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Love both of them and the sentiments are perfect for each!! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...