Saturday, March 3, 2018

First Tuesday Transformation

Hey there. I have got to laugh at the whole idea of Tuesday Transformation. Most of the time these kind of cards are ones I wished I would have never posted or one I think "What was I thinking?"
This was a card I made for  Papertrey Ink blog hop last year. Again...What was I thinking? Lol.
The only positive I can say for the card is my greeting was stamped straight. 

Maybe someday I will look back at my remake and think the same thing. I used Kraft and black cardstock, Versafine and Versamark ink and a background stamp from My Favorite Things.
My layout also follows the My Favorite Things 
sketch for the week.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.
P.S. Thanks Papertrey Ink for the chance at a do-over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...