Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Life Has Been Crazy

Hello. So sorry I have neglected the blog the last few weeks. I have had a lot on my plate lately. I have missed creating. It really does give my life balance to sit and play.  So without further rambling...
Today's card started with a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper. I blended the colors from the My Favorite Things color challenge with my Arteza Real Brush pens. Using water to soften the colors. Then die cut the greeting from Altenew.  I took piece of white card stock 3.75 by 4.5" and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain die. Then cut it in 3 equal pieces. Spacing the pieces .25" apart I die cut the greeting again. Then pieced it all back together glueing it to a 110 lbs white A2 card base. I used the MFT sketch also.



Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...