Sunday, May 6, 2018

One More Grad Card

Hey there. One more quick, one-layer card tonight.
I started by stamping the CAS-ual Friday's Shenanigans stamp set in various colors of ink to form a rainbow of greetings. I used six instead of three like the sketch. Six is divisible by three. Then I stamped the numbers in Versamark and heat embossed with Ranger gold tinsel embossing powder. I do not know the origin of the number stamps. They have been with me a long time. In fact the two tore in half when I peeled it off the plastic. Guess I will be looking for new numbers.


This is about as wild as I get, just ask my kids. Lol.

Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you have overlaid your numbers on your rainbow background. It's very wild, indeed. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see that you took the challenge in another direction! Fun and festive card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...