Tuesday, March 19, 2019

CASology #336: Ocean

Hey there. The new challenge is up on the CASology Blog today and will run for two weeks.Our cue card is ocean. Now being from the Midwest the ocean means to me pretty blue waters and warm sandy beaches.


Sponsor:  STAMPlorations

Both of my cards started with top folding white card bases and Simply Chic Stamps by Provo Craft. It is a beach set.

 I used the Wonky Backdrops set from Ellen Hutson to create the backdrop for the sailboat that was stamped in black Versafine ink. The greeting is from My Favorite Things.
For this card I clustered the images together in the corner and stamped them with aqua ink. Then stamping the greeting from the same set in Versamark and heat embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder to add a little shine. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.












Both card fit the Whatever the Weather challenge over on the SSS Wednesday Challenge.



4 comments:

  1. Oh both cards are awesome, Sue! I'm adding that gold glitter embossing to my wish list - that is so fun looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 great summer cards, Sue! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue , lovely cards. The waves background is looking so good and I love how you stamped the boat on top. Great way to go CAS. Happy crafting.hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple layering of the boat and waves on your first card, Sue! CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...