Thursday, April 4, 2019

Pink Layered Floral

Hello. As you know layers are something that I struggle with, to much or not enough. So most of the time I keep with the CAS design. Today I am stretching myself a bit.
 I am just going to list the supplies I used because describing the process would take me a really long time. If you have questions ask away and I will try to answer them.
Stamps:
Dies:
Pastel Pink WOW Embossing Powder
Arteza Brush Pens (watercolor)
Ranger Texture Paste
Pearl Ex Gold powder
Tim Holtz Watercolor paper
Tissue Vellum 
Nuvo gold drops and alcohol markers
gold foil dot washi tape


I incorporated two challenges into my card. My Favorite Things color challenge and Simon Says Stamps Monday "Don't be fooled, Be foiled". (foil washi tape)


Thanks for dropping by, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! What a gorgeous card! I can't believe you say you have trouble with layering because this is absolutely amazing! What I really like about the layers specifically is that some are bold, some are subtle, some are die cuts, some are stamping. That makes it so visually interesting and I really loved how you composed everything here. Really lovely work and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...