Tuesday, April 23, 2019

CASology #340: Africa

Today's card is all about Africa for the new challenge over on the CASology Challenge Blog.

I must admit this was out of my comfort zone. I did not have any stamps that felt like Africa to me, so the country is drawn free-hand. I looked up the shape on the internet, outlined it in pencil then used a permanent marker to trace over the pencil line. Then I looked up kente cloth colors to create my stripes and stamped them with The Stamp Market's "Trendy Borders" set. The greeting is from the Concord and 9th set "Hi There Bear" set.


Please go check out what the rest of the team has created then join us back at CASology to share your creation. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.




3 comments:

  1. The design and subtle colors on your card are so nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Sue! Love the color chevrons over the continent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, thank you so much for visiting my blog for the Pinkfresh release hop, and for the sweet note! This card is fabulous - can't believe you drew that freehand! Such a fantastic idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...