Tuesday, September 3, 2019

CASology #351: LOL

Hey there! Are you up for a new CASology challenge cue? Our new cue should bring some laughs for everyone.


Looks like we all are in for a few laughs. My card base is a natural ivory, top folding card. All the stamps used are from Hero Arts, Snarky Mix & Match Messages and the Bike set. I used a pale plum, going gray and classic kraft inks. Over stamping the Happy Birthday greeting with Versamark and heat embossing with clear detail powder. Clean, simple and graphic just the way we like it.


The CASology Team has some super fun projects to show you and come back to the CASology Challenge Blog to share you creative ideas! Thanks for stopping by, Sue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...