Tuesday, January 21, 2020

CASology #360: Crystal

Hey there! We are up for a brand new challenge on the CASology Challenge blog today and our new cue card is crystal clear...lol!


A long time ago I watched Jennifer McGuire make a clear card. I thought this might be the perfect challenge to try this out on. So I used a piece of window film cut 11 by 4.25" and scored it on the 5.5" mark. Then folded and creased it with my Teflon bone folder. I die cut three white rectangles and two green ones that were slightly larger than the white ones. After stamping and clear embossing the candle from Papertrey's Wishes Come True set, I added the black greeting from Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words set. Then just layered it up using Score Tape for a secure hold. White, green, clear, white on front and white, clear, green to back cover. Finally adding a little Stickels to the flame. This left plenty of crystal, clear space for your eye to travel.



Now is your chance to go check out the teams fabulous cards for this crystal challenge.





3 comments:

  1. gosh Sue so creative and so brave! And wow did it turn out fab. I love this take and then to make the centre so vibrant so that is where we look first-perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cool. Love that your entire card is clear. This packs such a big punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Sue! Great take on the cue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...