Thursday, February 20, 2020

Time Out Challenge #151 Reminder

Hello. This is a quick remider and a little more inspiration for the challenge up on the Time Out Challenge blog. I am doing a guest designer spot for this fun challenge.


We are celebrating Uniko's Birthday. My card started with a 4" by 5.25" white panel that I stamped with Avery Elle's Circle It stamp set in six colors of Distress ink. I then drug my Versamark pad over the panel top to bottom and embossed with glitter embossing powder. I then die cut the party die from My Favorite Things from the panel and three more times from white card stock. After gluing the words together I coated it with stickles and added a few more drops over the confetti dots. I popped up the panel with fun foam to a top-folding white card base.



I hope you will take some time out to create a card and play with us. Thank you for stopping by, Sue.


7 comments:

  1. What a stunner card Sue! I love the shimmer and the confetti, sets the mood for partying. So glad to have such a talented and versatile cardmaker as our guest. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fab to see such another amazing card from you Sue. I love that confetti and with all that glitter, who wouldn't want to party! You are so good at the stickles-I always make such a mess! And this card is still perfectly CAS-love it and it has been a delight having you as GD x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That confetti looks so festive. It's truly a party on a card. Thanks for being our fabulous Guest Designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have and use that AE stamp - your card is gorgeous. Love the diecut too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, happy and cheery design, Sue ... that shimmery confetti looks as though it's dancing ... brilliant ... and deliciously CAS! Thanks so much for Guest Designing so wonderfully with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry to be so late in stopping in to tell you how much I love this card. I love all that sparkly confetti - such a great idea to add the glitter EP. I always love to see what you are crafting, and it was wonderful to have you designing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...