Monday, June 8, 2020

Father's Day Deer

Hey there! I made this card a while back but never posted it. One of my very favorite companies Simon Says Stamp is having two manly challenges and a design team call. I would be so honored if I was selected to their design team. My card started with two kraft panels that I blended dye base ink across. Then splattered with a little water and blotting off excess.


 I then stamped the images from the Modern Christmas set across the blended panel and splattered it with the nickel ink. After stamping and heat embossing the greeting on a strip of chocolate card stock I sewed it to the stamped panel that I had trimmed down. Then layered on the other blended panel and mounted to a kraft, top folding card base.


 Supplies:
Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock
Stampin’Up! Choc Chip cardstock

Essentials by Ellen Bokeh Dots
Papertrey Ink Keep It Simple: Father

Stampin’ Up! Ink: Cameo Coral, 
Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive
Dr. Ph. Martin’s Nickel ink
Spellbinders: Santa’s Workshop die set(stars)
sewing machine
Elmers glue

 The SSS Blog has both a Monday and a Wednesday Challenge. Monday's Challenge is "It's A Man Thing" and Wednesdays is "Masculine". Thank you for stopping by, Sue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...