Tuesday, June 9, 2020

CASology #370: Father

Hey there. Welcome to a new challenge over on the CASology Challenge Blog. Today's cue will help us get a jump on those Father's Day cards we have been meaning to get stamped.


My card today is super simple to create. Just start by gathering all you Father's Day greetings together and pick four colors you think will work together. If you ever have trouble with this Pinterest has tons of color palette ideas.


Here again I started with a white top-folding card base that I stamped the images from Paper Smooches Daddy Yo 2 set. When doing this technique I always start in a corner and work out, building up the phrases and images. Below is another example of the same type of card I had stamped previously. I hope you can join us for the fun challenge.




This card was made with the same stamp set and some fab ink blending. I blended the panel then cut it in strips and rotated every other strip. Die cut the tie from the panel and embossed the greeting on vellum to wrap around the blended panel. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...