Tuesday, October 13, 2020

CASology #376: Dry

Hi there! So glad you dropped by. We have a new challenge up this morning on the CASology Challenge Blog.


Our generous sponsor for this challenge is:

This one took a little thought on my part but the thing that stood out to me the most was "dry embossing" and the simplest way to go about it was to use my score board and a bone folder to create a plaid image in the corner of my card.


After that I trimmed my panel and heat embossed the greetings with silver detail powder. I also die cut a rose and heat embossed it. Mounted everything to an A2 white card base for a CAS wedding card. Subtle but elegant.


I hope you will check out the teams inspiration and come back and join us in this "dry" challenge. Quick reminder of the CAS guidelines for our challenge:
  1. One main image
  2. Lots of open space, uncluttered
  3. Limited layers & embellishments
  4. Quick & easy to recreate (Note: It may take a while to create a design you like, but once you have that design, making more should be a piece of cake!)

1 comment:

  1. Perfect to use the score board-I do this quite a lot but never in this very graphic way that leads the eye to the flower-super take Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...