Tuesday, October 27, 2020

CASology #377: Sunset

Hello. We have a new challenge up on the CASology Challenge Blog and this should be a beautiful one.




Uniko Studio is our generous sponsor for this challenge. My card today is a one layer, CAS birthday card. I started with Ellen Hutson's Wonky Backdrops and six colors of ink. Blending the ink colors together. I then stamped the stripe and greeting with Versafine black ink. I coated it with clear embossing powder and heated it. Finally blended yellow ink around the circle to create a glow. 



I hope you get a chance to join us in this colorful challenge.
The team has some fabulous projects to inspire you.


1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous I love that glow and mixed with the strong sentiment-just perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...