Tuesday, February 2, 2021

CASology #383: Envelope

 Hey there. There is a new challenge up on the CASology Challenge Blog today. There were so many ways you could go with this one.


Using a top folding natural white card base I stamped some red hearts in a triangle formation. Then using a red mini envelope I stamped the "XO" on a card sized to fit the envelope. Finally I used a strip of vellum to add my greeting over the envelope. All the stamps were from the Ellen Hutson set "Love You So".


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us for this challenge.


2 comments:

  1. This is so creative Sue-love how the hearts are the handles! And super to use the vellum for the sentiment-sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...