Wednesday, September 29, 2021

In the Garden

Hey there. Instagram is not cooperating again and won't let me link anything. So this is a card I made for 3 challenges.

My card uses the colors from the Altenew challenge and the sets Halftone Squares and Lavender Bud sets. The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is "touchy feely" the texture of the Dymo lable, ribbon, washi tape and Nuvo drops all added to my card a tactile effect. The Timeout Challenge Inspired by words fits the bill with my flower image. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.








 

1 comment:

  1. What a fab card! I love your use of color in layering the stamps. The design is so creative and great! Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...