Sunday, March 20, 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #211

Hey there! Today's new challenge on the AAA Cards blog is CAS plus spring animals. Lets think spring!


On 110 lbs white cardstock, I created a mask by die cutting an egg shape and ink blended the shape. Then using the Stampers Anonymous set Spring Shadows I stamped the bunnies in Versafine black ink. The greeting is from Papertrey Ink.


I trimmed the panel and mounted it to a top folding white card with foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us for a little spring CAS inspiration.




 

1 comment:

  1. Love the colorful inked egg and the bold silhouette bunnies, great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...