Thursday, March 10, 2022

Time Out Challenge #209: Cute

 Hey there. I am thrilled to be guest designing on the Time Out Challenge. The challenge is "cute". I will honestly let you know cute is not usually in my wheelhouse but I love a great challenge and Time Out has some of the best.





This no-layer card was quick to put together. I used the Colorado Craft Company, Frankly Mini set to stamp Frank and the greeting in Gina K amalgam ink. Then colored him with alcohol markers.


I thought that it would be fun to create a "Francine" 


Thanks so much for stopping by, Sue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...