Sunday, May 15, 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #215

Good morning to you! It is a bright, sunny Sunday morning for me. I hope your day is off to a great start and you will carve out some time in the next few weeks to join us for a No Layer, growing challenge.


My card uses a simple technique called ink layering. I start in the background by using several light to medium tone inks to create my images from a Stampin Up Good Things Grow set. Then layer over the dark ink with the splatters and greeting to create depth without layers. The greeting set is from Simon Says Stamp, Mixed Greetings 1.



Please remember our rules. Thanks so much for stopping by, Sue






 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I liked your card! Just great. I drop by once and awhile to see all the AAA cards. You don't know me, I designed and started AAA Cards. I go by Victoria Lavender. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card! Great use of small stamps and the splattered background is the perfect compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...