Friday, August 5, 2022

Birthday Cupcake

Hello and happy Friday to you! I was playing with the Mini Delight: Cupcake and die set from Altenew. Such a fun little cupcake with great detail. I thought the Inspiration Challenge on the Altenew blog was a great way to start,


I stamped my cupcake and die cut 5 images to layer up. Then I stamped the happy birthday from Papertrey Inks KIS Birthday set to create my 3 rectangles of color for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. Die cutting a scalloped circle from vellum I mounted the cupcake to the card front. Added a small tag stamped from the Bold Sentiments set and heat embossed it with clear powder. I thought this would be a cute tag for the cupcake and tied it to the image with a bit of coral twine. I left plenty of white space for the CAS part of my design.


I will ener the card in the following challenges:
Altenew August Inspiration Challenge
Freshly Made Sketches Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday "Happy Birthday" and Wednesday's "Emboss It" Challenges








2 comments:

  1. Great job! Your repeating sentiment are so straight. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling! Your use of the Mini Delight Cupcake really fits fabulously! Thank you for joining the fun in August Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...