Sunday, July 24, 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #220

Ahhh...today we are playing along the edge with the sea in mind. Please come join us for the new challenge up on the AAA Cards blog. 


I started with a white panel that I masked 1.25" area that I stamped green and blue fish from Hero Arts. I then removed the mask and used my score board to dry emboss three lines to act as a boarder. I then stamped the hello and extra fish and heat embossed with clear detail powder. Die cut the fish and mounted it to the card front with foam tape. Then mounted the panel to a top, folding white card base.


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...