Monday, July 11, 2022

Folk Floral #2

 Hey there. One more quick card for the Altenew Folk Art/Hello and Simon Says Stamp Fabulous Florals challenges.


My card started with a white panel that I stamped the Bamboo Rose set in black ink. Then the greeting from The Stamp Market, Scripty Sentiments. I colored the images with alcohol markers and added a bit of white gel pen. Then I ran it through my die cut machine with the Cross Stitch Canvas die. I then fussy cut the images out and added foam tape to the back. Using black card stock, I die cut the bamboo roses out and mounted to a black panel. Then mounted the stamped image and applied it to a top folding white card base.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...