Monday, July 11, 2022

Folk Art Floral

 Hello. I was checking out the Altenew Inspiration challenge and thought it might be fun. They added a few more details this month with making it a "hello" card also.


My card started with a white panel that I stamped the Bamboo Rose set in black ink. Then the greeting from The Stamp Market, Scripty Sentiments. I colored the images with alcohol markers and added a bit of white gel pen. Then I ran it through my die cut machine with the Cross Stitch Canvas die. Using a bit of washi to create a little flag and the holes of the die I did a line of cross stich X's. I felt that the stitching and canvas die added to that folk art feel.






There is a Fabulous Floral challenge over on Simon Says Stamp that I will enter this card in also. I hope you enjoyed my card and will join in the fun of the challenges. Thanks, Sue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...