Sunday, July 10, 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #219

 Hello! Hoping all is well in your world. We have a fun new challenge up on the AAA Cards blog today. Have you started making any Christmas cards? Well dust off those Christmas stamps and lets spread a little Christmas joy in July!


I created a quick tag with Papertrey Ink's Winter Penguin set and the greeting Typed Christmas from Hello Bluebird stamps. I then mounted the tag to a pale aqua card with foam tape.



Thanks for stopping by and please take time to read through the CAS rules, Sue. Take care!



2 comments:

  1. Cute card, I love how it's a tag also and the blue cardbase just shows everyone CAS doesn't mean plain and boring (white)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun! Saw this on Instagram and dropped by for a closer look! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...