Friday, May 10, 2024

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge

 Hello. Hope all is well with you in your crafty world. Today I wanted to play with a couple of challenges. Altenew's Inspiration Challenge and Simon Says Stamps Wednesday die cut challenge.


Nathalie showed an inking technique and a fun fold on her card, so I followed the same ideas but switched up my fold.


Stamps: Altenew
Bold Sentiments, Adore You Add-on, Leaf Canopy
Extras: Nuvo Gloss Black Drops and Altenew White and Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Scoreboard




Thanks for stopping by, Sue.











2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Two Cards with Different Views

Hey there. I received a new, sweet stamp and die set this week, Dainty Florals from Altenew. I also am pretty in love with this pink, purple...