Friday, May 17, 2024

I went a little crazy...

 Hello. Sometimes when you get new toys you just can't quit creating. Speaking of which there is probably more to come with these great versatile dies from Altenew.


One of my cards that I made for last month's Inspiration Challenge got picked as a favorite. With the prize of $30 I ordered these dies. Great basics that will be staples in my collection. I created 3 cards today for this month's inspiration challenge.

My first card uses the Archways Die set and the Lable Love stamp set. I used a technique where I ink blend a panel then place an adhesive sheet over and add glitter, pressing it into the adhesive sheet to create your own custom glitter paper.



The next card was created by making a pixelated image of a hibiscus flower. I found this image online and using the Grid Cover Die I tried to duplicate a portion of the flower.



The greeting is from the Versatile Greetings set and the original image that I was inspired from is below.

 

It is funny but several of these dies have been on my wish list for a while. My final card for today uses the Window Sphere die, Bold Thanks die and the Archways die set.



This one was pretty straightforward with an ink blended panel and some die cuts. Just a small tip, you can use your die to get the right curve for you greeting with you stamp positioner.
The greeting is from Simon Says Stamp set Tiny Words.


Well that all I have for today it was so much fun to create all of these cards with the Inspiration photo in mind. Thanks for stopping by Sue.




















2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Two Cards with Different Views

Hey there. I received a new, sweet stamp and die set this week, Dainty Florals from Altenew. I also am pretty in love with this pink, purple...