Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Modern Twofer Card

 Hello. I had some time this morning to work on a few cards, so this idea popped in my head for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and the Color Throwdown challenge.



Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Greeting Mix 1
Dies: Sizzix Hanging Planter
Scrapbook.com Strips Dies
Extras: vellum, white detail embossing powder, staples


I like to think it is all in the details. From the striped panel, vellum banner, staples and the strip holding the hanging plant. Thanks for stopping by Sue.






10 comments:

  1. Sue, as always, your card is amazing. I am so inspired by your talent. I'm glad you joined us again at The Color Throwdown Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this one, especially how you "hung" the planter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun little details in your card - the big stripes made out of little strips, the white plants and the bold sentiment with staples! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! Perfect card using the colors this week! Thank you for joining us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job combining challenges! That hanging planter die is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew October Inspiration

Hello there. Altenews Inspiration Challenge this month has a fun color palette. These colors have always been one of my favorites to ink ble...