Friday, July 26, 2024

Clean and Simple At Its Best

 Hey there. I know I have said it before, but I love a great card sketch idea. For me it is the driving force that aids in dreaming up my card ideas. When I saw the sketch on the Freshly Made Sketches blog this week this card is what came to mind for me.


Stamps: Altenew Adore Me Add-Ons stamp and die
Extras: alcohol markers, watercolor pen, black glaze pen, fine liner black pen and 
clear detail embossing powder


I also used the color palette from Color Throwdown and Altenew's Inspiration Challenge. Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge is about showcasing Altenew's beautiful blooms.













6 comments:

  1. CAS perfection, Sue! I love it! I'm so glad you played along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a stunning flower you have created! And I love it on the simple background inspired by the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your king words and the pick this week!!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card! Amazing background, so airy! I love how you played with simple lines for the strips of the sketch. Great job! Thanks for k=joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Guess What? It Is Stamptember!!

  Hey there. I am super excited to help one of my favorite stamp companies, Simon Says Stamp , promote their biggest party of the year STAMP...