Sunday, August 4, 2024

AAA Cards Challenge #271

 Hi there. This was an idea I had in my head but turned out much better than I ever thought. Our new challenge on the AAA Cards Challenge blog is all about travel. This is one of my favorite things to do in our camper.



I started with a white panel that I ink blended a sunset/sunrise scene. Then stamped the tree image from Stampin'Up's Lovely as a Tree. This is the first stamp set I purchased back in 2001. I then die cut the Camper Fancy die from Hero Arts from the inked panel. I glued it down to a white panel and stamped the My Favorite things greeting from the It's Your Day set. Finally mounting the panel to a hunter green card base.


Just a reminder about what "CAS" means. Thanks so much for stopping by Sue.









5 comments:

  1. that is a fabulous caravan, would be so cool to haul that around, wouldn't it? I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant idea and perfect for our challenge at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #274

 Hey there. This was an interesting sketch to play with on the AAA Cards Challenge . Stamps: Papertrey Ink Bubble Talk I purchased a used b...