Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Sending You Sweet Wishes

 Hey you, 
I am joining up with Simon Says Stamps "Sweet Wishes" release today. I played with the Polar Christmas set. It is a big six by eight set with the cutest penguins doing all kinds of winter activities. There are three penguin images that I didn't even use. The penguins and stockings are colored with alcohol markers with a dose of Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents. I fussy cut my images.





This next card also used the Simon Says Stamp Geo Flower Builder set to create my waves in the water.



To create the colored presents, I flipped the line image of the present over and used the back of the stamp to color my images with ink.



My final card also used the Papertrey Ink Smooth Alphabet and Numbers dies. The penguin also got a fluffy, white 
pom-pom for his hat.



I hope you enjoyed my inspiration for this fun new set,
Polar Christmas!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew October Inspiration

Hello there. Altenews Inspiration Challenge this month has a fun color palette. These colors have always been one of my favorites to ink ble...