Monday, October 14, 2024

Altenew October Inspiration

Hello there. Altenews Inspiration Challenge this month has a fun color palette. These colors have always been one of my favorites to ink blend. I took that one step further by creating my own stencil with the Grid Cover die and blended the ink through to create my background panel.



I used the Floral Doodles die set to create my focal point and the Bold Thanks die set for the greeting. A little bit of pink glitter paper to create the stripe, greeting backdrop and accent dots. I added some Nuvo Crystal drops over the accent dots for a bit of dimension.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew October Inspiration

Hello there. Altenews Inspiration Challenge this month has a fun color palette. These colors have always been one of my favorites to ink ble...