Sunday, March 18, 2012

MIM #57...Sweet Berries

Hi ya!  Okay, this is my last MIM challenge for this week.  I really try to win the free stamp set because my wish list is long.  Just ordered some new stuff this week and can't wait to get my order to play.  This is using the ink "kissing" technique again.  I used the Green Thumb set with Houndstooth background for the kissing pattern.  Color pallet was Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse and Aqua Mist.  The aqua frame was from the Happy Day set and die.
All ink, dies and cardstock are from Papertrey.  Ribbon is from Stampin Up.

Sweet Dreams!
Sentimentally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...