Monday, March 12, 2012

MIM #57 and CASE Study #81

Hello and happy Monday to you.  This card is going to be entered in the Make-it-Monday "Kissing" challenge and the CASE Study challenge with Laura Bassen's card as our inspiration(card shown below).  Color pallet was Classic Kraft, white and black.
I used PTI Polka-Dot background and Woodgrain stamps for the kissing technique on the kraft cardstock using Fine Line and black ink.  The black grosgrain ribbon was also stamped with the Woodgrain background in white ink.  Circle frame it a PTI set called Tag-It's #10 and greeting is from Think Big Favorites #3.


Back later,
Sentimentally Sue.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, very elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue! WOW - you really nailed both challenges in this one great card. I also am playing along in the Make it Monday Challenge, and had to incorporate mine into another challenge. It's so fun to learn new techniques. You really managed to do a super job, so - GOOD LUCK!
    I would LOVE to have you visit my blog if you get a chance. I am also a Christian crafter/blogger and love making new friends in "blog land". I'd be so thrilled to have you visit me, and if you like - become a follower. I'd also love to follow you if you are OK with that. I hope to see you soon, and happy crafting!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the sketch , very pretty card. Elegant with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the CASE! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool and sophisticated, Sue. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...