Thursday, March 1, 2012

CASE Study #80 Challenge

Happy Thursday!  So the CASE Study challenge for today was to take inspiration from the heart card at the bottom and use it to make your card.  Well when I first saw it I thought shamrock.  So that is the way I went.  Used PTI Ripe Avocado, New Leaf and Pinefeather as the color pallet and the Heart Print dies to cut it.  All mounted on a Rustic White base card.  Greeting is an old Stampin Up set.

Not sure I was happy with the color combo in the end but it was fun to play.
Sentimentally Sue.

2 comments:

  1. I love your creative shamrock!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the shamrock and I like the background stamping behind your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...