Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mojo 238

Good evening.  The Mojo sketch for this week used 12 squares to make the background.  I die cut some pinked squares and inked the edges to make them aged.  I wanted a printed muslin look so I stamped a flower in the same tea dye ink.  Then put them down and sewed the squares down to a kraft base card.


I die cut the flowers from some October Afternoon paper and cut leaves from some PTI felt.  Greeting is also from Papertrey Ink.

Sweet dreams,
Sentimentally Sue.

1 comment:

  1. this is soooooo cute, I luv the flower...wow...such sweet designer papers...so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...