Saturday, April 28, 2012

MIM #63...Glittered Diecuts

So I was so excited how this came together!  First you have to understand.  I don't like glitter.  Not because it is not pretty...it is.  I do not like it because it is MESSY.  Let me tell you right now I am wearing glitter and so is the chair I am sitting in and by tonight my husband will no doubt have glitter on him too.  But I do love this card.  So you usually don't think of glitter and manly together but I thought it might just help the dad tie to stand out and I think it does.
Stamp set and die is World's Greatest from Papertrey Ink.  Color pallet is Terracotta Tile, New Leaf, Enchanted Evening and Dark Chocolate.


Thanks for stopping by!
Sentimentally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...