Friday, January 3, 2014

Framed Candles- MIM #146

Hello and Happy Friday to you!
Today's card uses the Angled Background technique on the frame die cut from the Fabulous Frames die (PTI).  I layered the scraps that were laying on my desk, some stamped some printed onto a piece of PTI white cardstock. Then die cut the frame.  The candle die and greeting are from the Wishes Come True set (PTI).  All this was layered on PTI's white cardstock.  I will note that it was a little hard to cut through the white cardstock when it was layered with all the patterned cardstocks adhered.
Thanks for stopping by again,
Sentimentally Sue.
P.S. I forgot to mention I used some crystal effects on the candle flame then covered them with glitter.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Sue! Love the way you cut your angled background with the frame die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever way to frame the candles! And the glitter is the perfect flame accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is handy, however it can be essential to enable mouse click this webpage website: lampe berger paris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...