Friday, February 7, 2014

Cool Leaves

Good evening.  Another "7 Under 17 Minute" card.  I also used one of the Color/Sketch Challenge combos too. I started with the kraft cardstock and maked off a circle at the top. Rubbed aroung the edge with Aqua Mist ink to give a shadow and then I stamped the Lovely Leaves in Hawian Shores, New Leaf and Ripe Avacodo ink in the masked area. Lifted the mask and stamped one mote leaf in New Leaf ink and one in Aqua Mist ink. Stamped greeting and wrapped with linen thread. Quick and easy one layer card. First photo will show the color and sketch cards from Nicole Heady's blog and the last photo will show my project. Thanks for stopping by, Sentimentally Sue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...