Friday, February 7, 2014

Seven Supplies, Under 17 Minutes...

No problem.  Hello again!  So this card had a time challenge on it.  My seven supplies were the 5 inks, Sketched Shapes stamp set and PTI white card stock. I also wated to make it for the Color/Sketch Challenge going on at Nicole's Blog too. I guess for this is was to keep it simple.  I might have to try the time limit with the rest of the cards I make for the Day 1 Color/Sketch Challenge.
Included in the photo was the color card and sketch card.  Thanks for stopping by, Sentimentally Sue.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...