Friday, February 7, 2014

Rainbow Thanks

Again I want to thank you guys for even trying to read my posts.  This Blogger thing is really bugging me and I need to find a fix for it.  Incase you hadn't read earlier blogger will not let me correct my posts. So here is another card for the Papertrey 7th Anniversary Color/Sketch challenge. The first photo will be the color/sketch cards that I used and the last photo will be my card. If you go to Nicole Heady's blog "Capture the Moment" you can download a set of the cards for yourself.  I think these will be great reference tools when we need a boost or idea to start us off on a new project. 
Hope you drop by again, Sentimentally Sue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...