Tuesday, April 3, 2018

MFT Color & Sketch Challenge

Hello. This was a quick one layer card.
My favorite kind. Hahaha. 
I started with a 110lbs white, top fold card base. Using The Stamp Market Double Take stamp set I stamped the "hugs" greeting in Altenew and Papertrey ink staggering it back and forth. Finally I created the outside border by using my score board and bone folder. Following the My Favorite Things color cue card and sketch below to create this card.


Simon's Wednesday challenge was a "Anything Goes".
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Fab card and who doesn't love hugs.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...