Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Using Outline Images

Hey there, today's card is a Papertrey Ink Make-It-Monday challenge #317 using our outline images. I also am following the My Favorite Things color challenge. The crazy thing is that I have been entering their PTI challenges almost since they began.

I used 110lbs white cardstock and stamped the onsie from the Bitty Baby Blessings set in SU Going Gray ink. The greeting is from the Scripted greetings set. My dots were from the Polka Dot Basics set. This is a really fun color palette from MFT #90 challenge.
Simon's Wednesday challenge was "Anything Goes".
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

9 comments:

  1. This is a perfect CAS design! Very clever take on the Make-It-Monday challenge. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. just as cute as it can be. A family member just gave birth to a sweet baby girl. I just may have to case your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and fun card! Pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the baby onesie image you used, and the solid polka dots! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! and I think quite a few of your commenters will be trying this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet! Loving this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...