Tuesday, June 19, 2018

CASology #305: Jumpy

Good morning! Today's challenge over on the
CASology blog is "jumpy". What a fun cue card.
I looked through my stash of stamps and came up with a bunny. The image is from a Papertrey Ink Bitty Blessings set. I started with a top folding white A2, 110 lbs card base. I stamped the grass in bright green ink then stamped the bunny in Versafine black ink on front and inside the card using my stamp platform. 
I then die cut the bunny from a post-it note.
Placing the post-it over the image you can position the die perfectly. Then I ran it through my Cuttlebug cutting the card front to create a bunny shaped window. I then colored the bunny with colored pencils and stamped the greetings from the My Favorite Things Yay For You set in black and tan ink. Finally added a mini pompom for the tail.

Now go check out all the fantastic projects from the team.
Sue Symens (you are here)
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...